Grupo Ruiz provides inter-city transport services. To do so, it has the following resources:
- Technical team, trained by experienced professionals from the transport sector, capable of designing optimum solutions aimed at satisfying end users and the administrative body that owns the service.
- Technology tools for analysis, allocation, monitoring, control and optimisation of material and human resources used.
- Management systems in compliance with European Union quality, environment and safety standards.
- Latest communication and information technology for passenger service.
- Accessibility management systems.
- Corporate social responsibility management systems.
- Management systems for the promotion and image of the service, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Customer service management systems.
- Leisure and entertainment systems.
- Fleet maintenance technical team.
The largest amount of inter-city activity focuses on communicating Madrid with the towns of the south-west, such as Leganés and Fuenlabrada, and along the Valencia road.