Grupo Ruiz specialises in the provision of urban bus transport. To do so, it has the following resources:
- Technical team, trained by experienced professionals from the transport sector, capable of carrying out mobility studies, identifying potential demand and origin-destination routes, and of designing optimum solutions aimed at satisfying end users and the administrative body that owns the service.
- Technology tools for analysis, allocation, monitoring, control and optimisation of material and human resources used.
- Management systems in compliance with European Union quality, environment and safety standards.
- Know-how in the utilisation of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as an energy source for propulsion of the fleet as an alternative to gasoil. This technology is much cleaner than that traditionally used by the market. Grupo Ruiz manages four CNG plants in Spain, which supply the fleet in these delegations.
- Latest communication and information technology for passenger service.
- Accessibility management systems.
- Corporate social responsibility management systems.
- Management systems for the promotion and image of the service, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Customer service management systems.
- Fleet maintenance technical team. Our current clients include the following towns and cities:
- Algeciras (Cadiz)
- Linares (Jaen)
- Alcalá de Guadaira (Seville)
- La Rinconada (Seville)
- Los Barrios (Cadiz)
This company has been the regular passenger road transport concessionaire for the route Madrid – Leganés – Fuendlabrada since 1965, with services to Getafe, Móstoles, Moraleja de Enmedio and Arroyomolinos.
It is one of the main companies in the Community of Madrid, both in terms of the size of its fleet and the number of users transported every year – over thirty-three million.
This company manages the urban transport of Toledo. It was acquired in 1990 and subsequently the concession was renewed, implementing a Service Modernization Plan.
SALAMANCA DE TRANSPORTES
En 1986 resulta adjudicataria del servicio de transporte urbano de Salamanca y crea Salamanca de Transportes SA.
This company runs the urban transport service of the city of Algeciras and the municipality of Los Barrios, in the province of Cadiz.
In 2005, the company established a base in Seville, managing the transport of the municipality of Alcalá de Guadaira.
The company came into being to manage the collective urban public transport service in the city of Murcia, after winning the tender for 10 years in the mandatory municipal tender offer held for this purpose, in which the main passenger transportation companies in the country ran.
Transportes urbanos de Linares S.L., belonging to GRUPO RUIZ, was established in May of 2005 as a consequence of the adjudication of the open tender for concession of the public transport service for the city of Linares.
Urban transport management company of the municipality of Badajoz since 1987.
In charge of the urban transport of La Rinconada, Seville, since 2010.